Baby Jaina

My sleeping princess, Jaina

Which part of her looks like me?

Hold Jaina in my hands. The feeling is so great. wow.. She is so cute.

Jaina with her mummy :)

17th April 2009 has been a great day in my life. My baby girl, Jaina, has arrived to this lovely world at 8:40am. Even until now, i can't express my feelings in words.

I really thankful to Lord God Almighty. He is the joy giver and also life giver. He gave us Jaina (which means God has been gracious). In fact, God has been very gracious to my wife and I. He gave us what we prayed.

I was with my wife when she was delivering the 3.3kg Jaina. I felt my wife's courage and determination during the whole process. For me, it was a painful and difficult process. Though it was only for about 20 minutes, but deep from the bottom of my heart, i told myself, i must love my wife even more. The painfulness of the delivering process is beyond the understanding of men. I admit this. If i were to deliver the baby, i will definately say "One time would be more than enough".

Here starts a new journey in my life. I am now a father of Jaina already. As my buddy James told me, " Friend, you are now with greater responsibility". (Of course, he will have the same responsibility in July 2009. :) It is really true. I prayed to the Lord for strength and wisdom in this journey as a father. May the Lord bless Jaina.

p/s Millions thanks to doctors, nurses and staff at Hospital Bintulu for the wonderful works you have done. Thank you!

Comments

Gene Lim said…
Congratulations my dear friend... Praise the Lord! Amen..
It is absolutely true..being a parent is not easy..but we have Him to show us the right way and guidance..
Welcome baby Jaina :)
God Bless Jaina and you guys

Popular Posts