Be Strong and Take Courage

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 NIV 

我岂没有吩咐你吗?你当刚强壮胆!不要惧怕,也不要惊惶;因为你无论往哪里去,耶和华—你的上帝必与你同在。」
约书亚记 1:9 

This is the promise and assurance God had given to Joshua. God promised that He will be with him wherever he goes. 
Many times, we fear, and felt unsecured when things are beyond our control. We felt lost when things look messy. The main reason is we forgot God is with us. 

God has commanded us to Be Strong and Take Courage! Do not afraid! Do not be discouraged! He will be with us wherever we go! This is the promise God has given to us! When our Lord is with us, who and what can go against us?

Prayer:
Father LOrd, thank you for the promises You have given to me! Help me to be strong and Take great courage to follow Your lead in my life, believing that You will take me to the destiny You've planned for me! Thank you Lord, in Christ's name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts