Today's Prayer

Dear Awesome Father in Heaven,
I praise Your name, which is above all names.
I lift up to you all those who are weary in their labors.
I pray for strength, encouragement, peace, motivation, wisdom, guidance, rest, and for provision for their every need.
Please have mercy and lift them up through the power and help that only you can give.
I know that you will answer the cries of their hearts; that you will revive their exhausted minds and bodies; that you will invigorate their spirits if they will only trust in you to be their ever-present help.
Help those who suffer from unbelief, that they will believe as they see your love and power at work in their lives.
Bless those who love you, Father.
Thank you in the name of Jesus, who promised to give rest to those who are weary and heavy-laden.
I pray this in Jesus' name, amen.

Comments

Popular Posts